Chocolate Rum Balls

Hi! Sorry I took so long to post. I had been really busy with school. It's week 12 of semester 2 now and everyone is busy rushing to mee...

DSC_0523

Hi! Sorry I took so long to post. I had been really busy with school. It's week 12 of semester 2 now and everyone is busy rushing to meet assignments and projects deadlines. Insane madness. Made these rum balls a few weeks ago for my friends! Hardly can find bakeries that sell rum balls anymore. Well, the bakery famous for their toufu tarts do sell rum balls. But they are so expensive. They dont sell individual pieces so u have to buy 10 at one go for probably $9? i forgot the exact price but it's just expensive! Why now make it yourself instead? Its pretty easy! You can use any chocolate cake recipe you want. I have been using this chocolate cake recipe for almost every cakes that has to do with chocolate because it has never failed me. I have baked chocolate Layered Cake, oreo Cupcakes, baileys cupcakes, chocolate devil cupcakes with this recipe.  (:

Ingredients:
Chocolate cake
5-10 tbsp of Rum (depends how strong you want)
4 tbsp Condensed milk (depends)
Milk
Chocolate rice

Steps:
1. Crumble your chocolate cake
2. Add condensed milk and rum and mix it w a spoon or your hands. I added the condensed milk 1 tbsp at a time until it is sticky enough to roll them into balls. Actually I think it depends what kind of chocolate cake you are using. If your chocolate cake recipe is pretty compact-brownielike then u can probably reduce your condense milk.
3. Roll your cake mixture into balls.
4. Coat them with milk and chocolate rice and place them on a plate.
5. Store them in an air tight container in the fridge.

You Might Also Like

0 comments