Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

I baked my remaining double chocolate chip cookie batter which I have made them a couple of days ago. This cookie batter keeps well in th...

I baked my remaining double chocolate chip cookie batter which I have made them a couple of days ago. This cookie batter keeps well in the freezer for about 3 months. Make the cookie batter in advance and bake them whenever you like. 
 Before entering the oven- they looked like plasticine or play dough. Hahaha!

I was able to get my soft, chewy and slightly brownie-like texture this time round. My previous attempt with the same cookie batter yielded a more crispy batch of cookies. This time round, I moulded a thicker cookie dough onto the baking sheet for every individual cookie. Baking time remains approximately the same, about 12-13 mins at 160 degrees celsius. I took out my remaining ball of cookie dough from the freezer and sit at the room temperature for about 1-2 hours or until the dough has fully thawed and suitable to mould. I moulded each cookie individually instead of rolling and slicing from a long cylinder of dough. They are similar to subway's double chocolate cookie! Just play around with the thickness of your cookie dough and the baking duration to get your desired cookie texture. This cookie recipe is fantistically awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments