Two Face Pizza and Taproom II

What could be more perfect to spend my Friday night catching up with old friends over comfort food? It has been 4 years since all of us g...

What could be more perfect to spend my Friday night catching up with old friends over comfort food? It has been 4 years since all of us go to the same school. I really love how we have endless topics to talk about, reminiscing old jokes and our inexplicable proximity with one another even though we have gone separate ways after O levels. I was spoilt for choices when it comes to deciding what to eat for dinner and I decided to bring my lovely friends to 2 Face Pizza and Taproom.  We were seated indoors this time as the outdoor seats were mostly reserved. It was a little humid indoors but thankfully we were seated directly underneath the fan! It was almost full house when we left! 
Aglio Olio with Mushrooms - $10
They were pretty generous with their mushrooms and there were big slices of garlic. However, I thought the spaghetti was slightly too tough for my liking. It was slightly undercooked.
Misto Carne Pizza- $18 
A mix of beef, pork sausage, salami and chicken. This is so far my favorite pizza at 2 Face! Super cheesy, tasty and flavorful!
Smoked Duck, truffle mayo and arugula-$18
Why do they only have 1 slice of smoked duck on each slice of pizza? I usually avoid mayo as much as possible. But these dollops of mayo wasn't too overpowering and they really go pretty well with the slices of smoked duck.
Ha Chong Gai -$10
Prawn paste chicken wings served with their home-made chilli sauce. Pretty normal dish for me. I still prefer the buffalo wings we ordered during our first visit. 

Check out what we have eaten during our first visit!

You Might Also Like

0 comments