Classic Fudgy Brownies

Probably SMU should consider changing the name of "recess week" to "Project week." I've been diligently heading t...

Probably SMU should consider changing the name of "recess week" to "Project week." I've been diligently heading to school for the never ending projects almost everyday. School is really hectic and the demanding projects and assignments hardly leave me anytime for myself. I was craving for some Fudgy brownies really badly that I woke up as early as 730 am to bake them before heading to school! These fudgy brownies are still my favorite brownie recipe. They were so delicious that I am always procrastinating to try other brownie recipes. This time, I reduced my sugar level to 165g and it was still too sweet for my liking. The original yields 200g of sugar. Guess I'll probably reduce further to say 140g when I bake it again. Chocolate lovers definitely got to try this!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments