Strangers' Reunion

This place has been on my to-go list for the longest time. After hearing about how good their waffles are and seeing "Str...

This place has been on my to-go list for the longest time. After hearing about how good their waffles are and seeing "Strangers' Reunion" appearing on several blog reviews as one of the top few waffle places in singapore,  I know i have to visit this place. I love their combination of plain and simple colours, wood and glass furnitures, with leafy green plants. This is a really nice place to catch up with friends over coffee. Apart from the ambience, I guess there's nothing much fantastic about the place. The food is really expensive to start with. Just a waffle and a cup of coffee, cost me $18. Like other reviews, the waffles were really light and fluffy but they are over rated. I felt that it wasn't worth it for it's price. Well, I guess my favourite waffles are still the ones from Wimbly Lu so far. I've yet to try those at Creamier's and Department of Caffeine. 
 Cafe Latte- $4.90. Cappuccino $4.90. The coffee were pretty fragrant but they turned cold pretty quickly. 

Buttermilk waffle with Artisan Greek Yoghurt and Fresh Fruits- $11.90. Feels really healthy with greek yoghurt
Buttermilk waffles with Vanilla Ice cream and Fresh Fruits- $11.90 

You Might Also Like

0 comments