The lawn cafe

Managed to meet one of my secondary school friend for dinner in the midst of the hectic school term. I've heard pretty good reviews...


Managed to meet one of my secondary school friend for dinner in the midst of the hectic school term. I've heard pretty good reviews about The Lawn. It is slightly inaccessible because it is located in the middle of the business hub at Buona Vista. I had to walk up a small hill!! Because it is surrounded by many tall buildings, i kind of like that it is away from the main streets. I guess i don't mind going again!

$10 worth of a HUGE bowl of salad. I get to choose what toppings and meat that goes into my salad! I was really full after dinner 

Not into salad? They have olive rice too! $10
Hmmmm quite messy.. It is pretty spacious though. They have indoor and outdoor seats. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments