Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes

I baked these little fudgy cuppies quite sometime ago but i didn't have time to post it because of school. Last semester, I was so ...


I baked these little fudgy cuppies quite sometime ago but i didn't have time to post it because of school. Last semester, I was so busy with school that I hardly had time to step into the kitchen. I was slightly clumsy when I was baking, probably it has been too long since i last used these bakeware. I took a bit longer than usual. Well, at least I had a good time baking and it felt good to be doing something I really enjoyed in the midst of the hectic school term. These fudgy brownie cupcakes were really chocolatey. They definitely satisfy your chocolate craving. If you prefer a more fudgy texture, cut down the baking duration! 

Recipe: ( Makes 12 cupcakes, adapted from Foodequalshappyme)

180g Butter 
90g Brown Sugar
100g Granulated White Sugar 
1tsp Vanilla Extract 
3 eggs
2 Overripe Bananas
160g Plain Flour 
90g Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp Baking powder
Handful of Chocolate chips

1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius. Mash the bananas. 
2. Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Use an electric mixer and beat until light and creamy. 
3. Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Add the mashed banana and mix to combine. Sift flour and cocoa powder and baking powder into the bowl. 
4. Spoon the batter into cupcake liners. Top with some chocolate chips. Tap the tray lightly to make sure that there are no air bubbles. 
5. Pop them into the preheated oven at 170 degrees celsius for 15-20 mins or until set. (Reduce duration if you want a more fudgy and gooey texture) 





You Might Also Like

0 comments