La Pizzaiola 2

 Last Wednesday marked the last day of this semester. After spending countless of my precious weekends in school, the day i have been a...


 Last Wednesday marked the last day of this semester. After spending countless of my precious weekends in school, the day i have been anticipating for so long is finally here. YES FREEDOM IS HERE. It is time to get fitter and healthier! No better way to start my holidays with Hunger Games 2 and a fantastic dinner with my homies at one of my favourite restaurant! I've been wanting to visit that cafe again since my 1st visit. The manager was really friendly, definitely one of the few restaurants that provides such good customer service. 

Pizzoccherri Della Valtellina- $14.90
Hand-made wholegrain pasta with butter, sage, potato and cheese

I absolutely adore this dish. I came here for this! I love the generous serving of mozzarella cheese with thick slices of parma ham. The pizza dough on top of the bowl was marvelous. It is the perfect comfort food. This is probably more suitable to be a shared dish if you don't want to consume so much carbs at one go! 

Beef pizza-$21.90
Beef, Parmesan Cheese, Rocket Leaves
I forgot the actual name of this pizza because it is not on the menu. It was one of their specialty that day. Tasted healthy and awesome! Definitely a healthier choice compared to the one below! 
Diavola Pizza- $15.90
Tomato, mozzarella, spicy salami
As this is much more savory, the boys prefer this compared to the beef pizza.  





You Might Also Like

0 comments