Overdoughs Cafe

A hidden jem at Middle St. Overdoughs was previously located at Waterloo centre. I remembered i always passed by their old premise whenev...

A hidden jem at Middle St. Overdoughs was previously located at Waterloo centre. I remembered i always passed by their old premise whenever i go for lunch at waterloo coffee shop. Their deserts always look appetizing but never have i tried them because i thought they were slightly more expensive than the average. Last Thursday, I visited their new premise at Middle Street, just a few streets away from Waterloo street. Although their new outlet is much smaller-with only a couple of outdoor seats, I love their surroundings. It is a small shop in their "home-grown little garden". 
Lime tart with Marshmallow Meringue- $5+ 
Love the gooey marshmallow meringue. One of the better tarts that i have tried so far! 

Banana Muffin- 5+ 
This banana muffin with roasted caramel sauce was really delicious. Banana muffin was moist and I love the nutty taste. 
I thought the deserts were slightly too sweet for me but this boy seemed to be enjoying them so much ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments